Rail Track Sprayer
Environmentally friendly, economical spreading on railway tracks
Rail Track Sprayer GSA 5807 mounted sprayer for the UNIMOG U 400 with 3 axes
- Classification: Rail Track Sprayer GSA 5807
- Mounted: changing frame on spider
- tank capacity: 5,800 litres (in fibreglass-version with baffle walls for a safe transport, two filling slots)
- fresh water tank: 310 litres
- holding tank for plant protection products: 210 litres
- pump: AR 320 l/min (power from the hydraulics of the UNIMOG)
- spray width: 7 m (two arms with tandem nozzle carrier)
- computer: BASIC-terminal with Jobcomputer (information data is displayed on a large scale)
- hand wash tank: 20 litres
“As much as necessary and as little as possible” – this motto also applies to vegetation control on railway tracks. HERBERT DAMMANN GmbH manufactures special superstructures for this purpose, for two-way vehicles, railway wagons and special locomotives. Here, too, we combine quality and competence through more than 40 years of experience in product development.
Many innovations in the field of high-precision application of liquids can be traced back to this experience and it is impossible to imagine modern agriculture, airport technology and municipal technology without them. The DAMMANN track spraying system is the result of many years of experience in the high-precision application of liquids in cooperation with users and practice-oriented tests.
Drift reduction through air support. The D-A-S builds up an air wall in front of and behind the nozzles, thus preventing drift caused by wind. This system is approved by the Julius Kühn Institute.
- Stable base frame with directly resting tank
- GRP safety tank with 10 % extra capacity
- Tank with baffles for safe transport, 2 filling openings with ventilation compensation
- Fresh water tank
- Direct, mechanical tank content indicator
- Stable spray bar with protected nozzle carriers – position freely selectable
- Equipped with double nozzle carrier
- 6-cylinder piston diaphragm pump 320 l/min, driven via Unimogh hydraulics
- 4-way suction valve 2
- 4-way programme tap in the pressure area
- Filtering of the liquid via suction and pressure filter
- Electrically controlled part width section control – remote controlled
- Computer SPRAYDOS for fully automatic metering of the spray quantity
- Tank interior cleaning system via built-in cleaning nozzles
- Hand washing tank 20 l
- Induction hopper 30 l with injector for suction, ring flushing line and canister flushing valve
Here is a small excerpt of our options:
- 60 l induction centre with additional shock nozzle and storage compartment.
- TankControl, the electronic fill level indicator
- Exterior cleaning with washing brush or Vario spray tube
- Dust box for PSM protective clothing
- ISOBUS job computer, operating terminal and multifunction handle for control
- Working lights on the spray bar, etc.
Of course, each of our products can be individually adapted to your wishes. We will be happy to advise you on a custom-fit product from our company.