The latest development from DAMMANN has an impressive tank capacity of 20,000 litres for large areas. The six-tyred Tridem crop protection sprayer ANDP 20042 impresses with three air-sprung axles, hydraulic drawbar suspension and a boom width of 36 to 42 metres. The first and third axles are steered via the mechanical-hydraulic forced steering system. Front axle unloading is possible for more traction. The K80 ball-head coupling guarantees optimum driving comfort with drawbar loads of up to four tonnes without knocks and jolts. The Tridem is equipped with 500 litres of fresh water as standard. With track widths from 2.15 to 2.25 m, 38” or 42” tyres with different tread options are available.
The DAMMANN Tridem trailed sprayer has been included in the positive list of the “Investment Programme Agriculture” and is therefore eligible for subsidies.
Currently, the ANDP 20042 crop protection sprayer is still in the test phase.
- Tridem chassis with load-dependent air suspension
- 3 air-sprung axles
- Stable base frame with barrel on separate five-point frame as torsion compensation
- Hydraulic drawbar suspension
- Steering via mechanical-hydraulic forced steering (1st + 3rd axle)
- Front axle relief for more traction
- K80 ball head coupling, drawbar loads up to 4 tonnes
- Driving comfort without bumps and jolts
- Bottom-hitched drawbar, rigid
- Dual-circuit air brake system with ALB regulator
- Mudguards with mud flaps
- Storage box 200 l closeable
- GRP safety tank with approx. 10 % extra capacity
- Tank with baffles for safe transport, two filling openings with ventilation compensation
- 500 l integrated fresh water tank
- Level indicator via TankControl (digital tank display)
- Hydraulic lift mast with integrated link chain for gentle cable routing
- Suspension in the lift mast
- Spray boom sturdy design with protected nozzle carriers, hydraulically folded and integrated collision guards, 50% aluminium for greater stability and weight reduction
- Electropneumatic slope compensation via double cylinder with horizontal and vertical damping of the boom
- Nozzle pipe ½” V2A, 50 cm nozzle carrier distance
- Pneumatic tandem nozzle carrier shut-off
- Nozzle line pressure recirculation flushing with automatic switch-over
- Electropneumatic pressure line drainage
- Injector nozzles ID3 POM, 1 set at choice
- Piston diaphragm pump – robust and durable
- Working platform with access ladder
- Protected fitting compartment for pump etc.
- Four-way suction fitting 3″
- Four-way programme tap in pressure area
- Large suction filter and pressure filter
- Electropneumatic equal pressure control
- Internal tank cleaning via nozzles
- Automatic pneumatic pressure filter flushing
- Remote-controlled pneumatic agitator shut-off
- Hydr. triple control block for implement function, switchable via control unit
- ISOBUS job computer III with terminal BASIC and joystick III
- Hand wash tank 15 l
- Rinse-in centre 60 l swivelling with switch and metering tap, injector, suction capacity incl. pump 600-800 l/min.
- Comfort package (protective gloves, soap dispenser and air gun, protective cover Instructions for use)
- Electric control unit, can be protected and locked in the stem for production
Here is a small excerpt of our possible options:
- Dual tank system
- Quattro nozzle carrier
- HD-Night LUX
- LED working lights
- Exterior cleaning as wash brush or Vario spray pipe
- Tyre pressure control system ATC
- Dust box for PSM protective clothing
- Special folding and flange plates for other working widths
- Further options -> Profi-Class
Of course, each of our devices can be individually adapted to your customer’s wishes. We will be happy to advise you on your custom-fit product from our company!
The standard equipment of our Tridem is identical to the Profi-Class Tandem trailed sprayer. The Tridem axle allows a tank capacity of up to 20,000 litres. Each sprayer undergoes a careful final inspection before delivery and is provided with a test badge, a TÜV certificate for operating approval, instructions for use and a small spare parts package. The device complies with the legal requirements of the Julius Kühn Institute JKI Braunschweig as well as the requirements of the German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations StVZO.